Skip to content
- When I was a child, you nurtured me. When I was a teenager, you gave me boundaries. Now that I’m grown, you continue to be an example to my children. On Father’s Day, I thank you for being my life’s template. Love you, Dad.
- On Father’s Day Wishes, I wanted to send you a card thanking you for everything you’ve done for me (financial support and love) and for the things you haven’t done for me (letting me sass you, not letting me date “that” guy, giving me stuff without earning it). Love you
- On this special day I want to thank you Dad for being the best father in the world, for supporting me always and making me realize my strengths. Thank you for everything
- When I think of you Dad, my eyes cloud up a tad. You always loved me a lot, even as a mouthy tot. Withstanding my teenage years while hiding your protective fears, and giving me room to grow while strategically saying “no.” While these gifts I cannot repay, I love you and HAPPY FATHER’S DAY
- This Father’s Day, why don’t you do something really daring? Father’s Day Wishes Set new precedents! Shock everyone who says you’re predictable! Embrace your wild side! Well, at least put the toilet seat down, or stop and ask directions. (We love you just the way you are, Dad)